Welcome to The Sister Market!
Inspired by their shared love of fashion, design, entertaining, and travel, co-founders (and sisters!) Ashley and Shelby Dunn launched The Sister Market in November 2018. The Sister Market is an online marketplace with hand-selected apparel, jewelry, gifts, and homeware curated by both Ash & Shelbs.The sisters were born and raised in Texas but currently reside in New York City. Together, they also have a lifestyle blog, As Told By Ash and Shelbs, and a YouTube Channel where they share fashion, beauty, and travel content.
More About Ashley:
- Pickles are one of my favorite foods. My least favorite food are bananas.
- Grey is my favorite color.
- I HATE warm weather. Give me all the snow and warm cozy layers.
- I have a degree in fashion design and a minor in business from Baylor University.
- I was a competitive dancer for 14 years, growing up.
- I’ve traveled to 18 countries and have visited 45 of the 50 states.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for over 12 years. I was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder that now requires me to also eat gluten and dairy-free.
- I love to read and usually am reading multiple books at once
- My guilty pleasure TV show is anything from The Bachelor franchise.
- The most scared I’ve ever been in my life is driving through a mountain pass in Jackson Hole a few years ago in the pitch-black dark through a snowstorm.
More About Shelby:
- Sloths are my favorite animal.
- I know every word to every episode of Friends.
- Pink is my favorite color.
- London is my favorite place in the entire world.
- I was a competitive dancer for 16 years, growing up. I was also in choir, I was a cheerleader, and I played volleyball.
- My last meal on earth would be pizza.
- I am the most Scorpio, Scorpio you will ever meet.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising and a minor in Economics from The Fashion Institute of Technology.
- I have eight piercings and two tattoos.
- I’ve traveled to 43 states and 19 countries.